aberdeen-music

New pig destroyer????

rune

Agoraphobic Nosebleed are all right but alot of the stuff is quite crap and i don't like drum machine music as it is just cheating in my opinion (yes spike pile driver) but they are good as they actually have a live drummer.

yeah, but listen to Frozen Corpse Stuffed With Dope. Its not like Scott Hull is just putting straight drum machine blasts under everything. Not at all. He does some fuckign stellar programming on that album. sounds fucking. Listen to "Time Vs Necessity" especially.

yeah' date=' but listen to Frozen Corpse Stuffed With Dope. Its not like Scott Hull is just putting straight drum machine blasts under everything. Not at all. He does some fuckign stellar programming on that album. sounds fucking. Listen to "Time Vs Necessity" especially.[/quote']

oh, this is Thurisaz, not Bazz.

What a wanker!!!' date=' they are metalcore for a start, they are hardly "[i']popular" and they keep getiing better, do you actually own or properly listen to all of their old and newer stuff?. i sincerely doubt it!!,

Anyone else get fed up and irritated with these self rightous know it all bags of waste?!,,

So how are your "bands" doing hog?, been signes to relapse yet?.

Actually I have all of the Pig Destroyer stuff minus 1 of their split releases (with Gnob). So you sincerly doubt what?

Also, the other people on this thread have provided constructive arguements unlike yourself.

How are my bands? Whats that got to do with Pig Destroyer? But since you want to know, they are fine thank you. Spike are working on an E.P to be released later this year. Element 106 are also fine, we have record label interest and are Playing the Godless fest in England later this year.

Guest allsystemsfail
remember when Napalm Death were on "what's that sound" ? (Craig Charles music programme' date=' kids TV, bbc1)...

[/quote']

Never saw that, though I did hear about it at the time. Any other folks remember Carcass' appearance on Red Dwarf? I heard that Craig Charles really dug those guys. ND too.

Guest allsystemsfail
yeah' date=' they were the pub band...was it the "backwards world" episode ?

Mick said that he thought Craig Charels was an "arse licker"...hoho.

you don't get kids TV like that anymore...(grumble grumble)[/quote']

Think it was an episode from the first series? Dunno which one.

• 2 weeks later...
Actually I have all of the Pig Destroyer stuff minus 1 of their split releases (with Gnob). So you sincerly doubt what?

Also' date=' the other people on this thread have provided constructive arguements unlike yourself.

How are my bands? Whats that got to do with Pig Destroyer? But since you want to know, they are fine thank you. Spike are working on an E.P to be released later this year. Element 106 are also fine, we have record label interest and are Playing the Godless fest in England later this year.[/quote']

What a knobend.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
What a knobend.

Jesus, is that the best you could do? Looks like you lost the argument if you're that desperate that you have to resort to insults. Come on, you can do better than that otherwise you're just feeding the "dumbfuck metal meathead" stereotype.