aberdeen-music

now this was a gig!

framheim

hey hey !

wowee, I mentioned that gig a few threads back, talking about "scenes"...

that was a cracking night, something like that should happen again.

the bus trip was ace fun, I remember mooning at cars on the way out of glasgow...he he.

1997 eh, jesus.

Pheno, they were great. The singer (Dave ?) was ace, a top bloke too.

i was only 17 at the time and was fairly scared if i recall. didn't know anyone on the bus except for my friend nicole who i went to college with and lift who i thought were the greatest band in the world. i think i'd seen maple before as well though and thought it strange when gabby and leon were dancing in strange ways to you.

i also remember there being fuck all folk from glasgow there. and you mooning.*shudders at the thought of phils ass*

what's with all the nostalgia at the moment?

the boyf phoned me this morning to read out a flyer he found for 'blind youth #10'. cheers. (!)

and i was thinking earlier how jim gellatly and i had heckled "PHEEEEEENOOOOOOO" at 'polar bear' at t in the park 1997, and they couldn't make out what the hell we were on about. this year i couldn't get into the tent to heckle 'polar bear' (aka 'snow patrol').

oh and i was at that glasgow gig too and think i may also have my ticket somewhere. :)

what's with all the nostalgia at the moment?

the boyf phoned me this morning to read out a flyer he found for 'blind youth #10'. cheers. (!)

and i was thinking earlier how jim gellatly and i had heckled "PHEEEEEENOOOOOOO" at 'polar bear' at t in the park 1997' date=' and they couldn't make out what the hell we were on about. this year i couldn't get into the tent to heckle 'polar bear' (aka 'snow patrol').

oh and i was at that glasgow gig too and think i may also have my ticket somewhere. :)[/quote']

that's right i knew you as well but only through nicole back then, i think. wonder what happened to her, think she went to work for toni and guy in glasgow and never came back.

i liked the guitarist in pheno. he had good hair.