aberdeen-music

Horseboy

I have given him his own theme tune in my head, 'Forkboy' by Lard with the wording changed accordingly.

I saw the picture earler today, has tones of 'The Wicker Man'. But since this is Aberdeen probably more like the remake version. Imagine an Aberdeen Britt Eckland substitute doing the naked dance, gads min, rolls of fat slapping the walls, not hands....

I saw the picture earler today, has tones of 'The Wicker Man'. But since this is Aberdeen probably more like the remake version. Imagine an Aberdeen Britt Eckland substitute doing the naked dance, gads min, rolls of fat slapping the walls, not hands....

Cavern Mike started doing that behind my back when I did 'Gently Johnny' live at the Tunnels once. Fortunately I was facing the audience...but they looked suitably appalled.

Back to the horseguy....he looks like a real loser to me....maybe an appa-loser? Or would that be gelding the lily?

I like that old joke about the white horse going into the bar....the barman looks at him, then nods towards a bottle of White Horse and says " I suppose you're for the drink named after yourself?"

The horse looks a bit confused, then replies hesitantly...." Aye, OK, I'll have a pint of 'Dobbin' then please".

Seriously though....if anybody did speak to him they'd be asking for a split lipizzaner! I've heard he's definitely a musician, but he works out music for string and brass sections, and prefers his own company. He's a lone-arranger, who usually works with 'Silver' bands.

Despite his strange ways he is always willing to help out a damsel in distress...he's very chevalrous.

He also trained as a scientist, and is still hoping to find sakura for cancer.