aberdeen-music

iPhone 3G 8GB For Sale

KittyCat

I'm selling my 8GB iPhone 3G due to having bought a new phone. It is on the O2 network but there's plenty of places that will be able to unlock it if necessary. It will come complete with a box, the plug, cable, etc. I will be able to post it but it will be available for collection as well. In good condition but there are a few slight scratches on the back. I have applied a screen protector to the front, which is not noticeable.

If you are interested, I can provide pictures.

This should hopefully be going up on e-bay tomorrow.

Sensible offers please. These go for at least 100 on e-bay.

Cheers.

You know you'd get 154 from Mazuma and the likes of envirophone?

The service is fine and quick as well, I flogged them an old phone the other week no problem.

Thanks for the suggestion but I'm always dubious about these kind of sites. Rather just try and sell it.

Is there much difference between this and the 3GS? I don't get 3G up here anyway, but this interests me. I'm awaiting a Blackberry and plan on selling it when it arrives to get something else (it's an insurance replacement since my Android drowned in a car crash)

I am somewhat interested if you could hold out?

Thanks for the suggestion but I'm always dubious about these kind of sites. Rather just try and sell it.

If you don't trust the sites then use O2 themselves. They do a recycling service as well and it's the same valuations.

@Jeid

I have a 3G still and the difference is speed. It runs well but if you are using a 3Gs you will know you are using an s. Also with the latest OS 4.0 that just came out 2 days ago a lot of the features don't work on the classic 3G but do on the s (i.e. multitasking).

Hrm. I need to think about it. I haven't gotten the Blackberry yet, I might like it, but I guess I'm an Apple fiend. I should've just gotten an iPhone to start with. FML :(

I got an iphone a few weeks ago....I don't really like it much, should have stayed with my nokia's. My wife likes her blackberry though