aberdeen-music

Alto Sax With Extras For Sale

pandyuser1

B&M Brass Alto Sax for sale. Comes with Hard Case well lined for protection. New reed, strap, and a couple of beginer books one of which has an instuctional CD. This really is a lovely instrument which has hardly been played which is evedent by the condition. I inherited this instrument but my real instrument is guitar so this is surplus to requirements and the boss says I've enough instruments in the house. (Can you realy have too many??) anyway it has to go and it would be ideal for beginer or pro alike as it's easy to play and pick up. I'm looking for around 300 or nearest sensible offer. I live in Fyvie but work in Aberdeen so I can meet any serious buyers in the town after work if push comes to shove. email by return and leave your number and I'll get back to you.

B&M Brass Alto Sax for sale. Comes with Hard Case well lined for protection. New reed, strap, and a couple of beginer books one of which has an instuctional CD. This really is a lovely instrument which has hardly been played which is evedent by the condition. I inherited this instrument but my real instrument is guitar so this is surplus to requirements and the boss says I've enough instruments in the house. (Can you realy have too many??) anyway it has to go and it would be ideal for beginer or pro alike as it's easy to play and pick up. I'm looking for around 300 or nearest sensible offer. I live in Fyvie but work in Aberdeen so I can meet any serious buyers in the town after work if push comes to shove. email by return and leave your number and I'll get back to you.

i got one of these off here for 50 not longer than a month ago i do believe..... you should reconsider your asking price......