aberdeen-music

SON HENRY BAND + INAME + Cerebral Inferno // Sat 17 July // CHARITY GIG

The Ghost Of Fudge

teamFUDGE present a charity event (please click the link for more details about the charity fundraising):

THE SON HENRY BAND

Cynical old dog with a lap steel guitar: "Anything goes. No set list, no boundaries. Blues with a post-modern apocalyptic sensibility that drives bass players to distraction. And that lap steel playing that's been called "skanky". In a good way."

TUPELO TOWN ASSEMBLY tbc

Three hellbound souls on the last train to rock n roll oblivion. The ferocity and groove of The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion! The fuzzed up frenzy of British and US Freakbeat and Psych! An explosion of cool.

INAME

"Complete "holy fuck, what just happened" precision... dragging you up by the scruff of the neck into a pit of sonic assault." - DailyDischord.com

At The Moorings Bar, Saturday 17th July 2010, from around 9pm.

Son Henry on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Tupelo Town Assembly on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

iname on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

a message from the alaskan six-stringer we know as Mr SON HENRY:

"Hey, can I ask you to help me with a small favor? I got nominated for a british blues award and we can all vote. Can you help me stuff the ballot box by letting folks know about this? It's British Blues Awards to vote, and I'm in the 'instrument- other' category. I'm throwing a big party if I win....."

The man's awful good. We should all vote. Nuff said.