aberdeen-music

Wimbledon 2010

Guest Gladstone

Guest Gladstone

I think it's going to be Andy Murray's year despite his stuttering start to the season. I think he'll win Wimbledon and the US Open this year. Not much to back that up other than a hunch...

Federer is 2 sets to 1 down and a break down in the 4th set in his first round match...

Guest Gladstone

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Match fucking point

no it's not I was getting a bit excited there. It was just a break that wasn't converted.

Guest Gladstone

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

That was an incredible drop shot by Federer. Can see him turning it round now.

Guest Gladstone

Tie Break.

Do or die for Falla.

Guest Gladstone

Destroyed him in the tie break. I predict 6-0 Federer in the final set.