aberdeen-music

Music forums for other scenes?

Don't bother with LMS. It's definitely the shittier, snobbier, twattier end of the Leeds scene. Leeds doesn't really have a dedicated discussion board for the area. C-Zine, Fracture and Raw Nerve cover Leeds quite well, depending on what sort of music you're pedalling.

There's a forum called I Love Manchester Music too, which is alright, despite the shitty shitty name. It used to be the Roadkill Records forum, but they went bust.

we wouldn't cost 100! I'm trying to set something up with Min Diesel.

I'm not familiar with the user name want to ping me with who you are? We could get some plans laid. I have promised one of the Sidca dudes I'd try and get him on a line up if possible as well.

After following the link he posted in the Union Terrace Gardens thread and reading the inimitable style of the blog, I would hazard a guess that it is the Sidca dude who always slags this site off but keeps re-joining.....I do enjoy his blog though, just doesn't give a damn.

After following the link he posted in the Union Terrace Gardens thread and reading the inimitable style of the blog, I would hazard a guess that it is the Sidca dude who always slags this site off but keeps re-joining.....I do enjoy his blog though, just doesn't give a damn.

I thought that was Urine_Flight_Plan.

I thought that was Urine_Flight_Plan.

Yes. That's the guy of whom I speak. He has had numerous names on here. His web blog thing used to be called Audio Grot or similar. It's def. him, I recognise the artwork. I like his dedication to a single minded viewpoint, even if I don't always agree with the point he is making...

Yes. That's the guy of whom I speak. He has had numerous names on here. His web blog thing used to be called Audio Grot or similar. It's def. him, I recognise the artwork. I like his dedication to a single minded viewpoint, even if I don't always agree with the point he is making...

Ah yes. I missed a post there somewhere. I thought you were talking about someone else. Ignore me.