aberdeen-music

Ibanez SA260 looking to swap, may sell.

Lemonade

I've got this guitar that I'm not using and I'd like to move it on.

24885_341072290381_597970381_3757208_5780977_n.jpg

To give it it's full name it's the Ibanez SA260FM in Transparent Lavender Burst.

I only bought it in March, and I got it brand new from R&B for 325. Although there's nothing at all wrong with it I just can't seem to get used to it, I can't get it set up the way I like, and it sounds vastly different to all my other guitars, which is a pain in the ass because I have to change all my amp and pedal settings if I change guitars mid-set. I can't really warrant having it sitting doing nothing when it took a sizeable chunk out of my wage packet, so I'd like to swap it for something I'll get more good out of.

It's 22 fret, maple neck, 2 single 1 humbucker, 5 way slector, oh yes and it's quite purple. It's 3 months old, it's been gigged twice, but there's not a mark on it, it's like new. I'd consider a sale (250?) but would prefer to swap.

So, what have you got? (only criteria is a humbucker at bridge, and no floyd rose)

:gringo:

Sexy purple guitar anyone? This beast is guaranteed to get you laid. Girls knickers actually just fall off when they see this guitar. Fact. When it was in R&B they had to keep it locked in a cabinet to avoid the embarrasment of so many knickers falling off. Ask Hatevent.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...