aberdeen-music

New Annoying Ringtone album (Breakcore, Dancecore, Techno etc)

mouse3000

We've got a new album that you can download from myspace:

Annoying Ringtone [DOWNLOAD NEW ALBUM!] on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

The title is "Party Killer" and of course it's free to download. (There are 13 songs, most are short 'grindcore influenced' breakcore / gabba tracks but there are a few dancecore mash-ups and eurodance remixes in there too.)

Take it as seriously as you wish to do so.

(All feedback, constructive criticism, praise and intensive slatings appreciated.)

Ach it's fucking great man. Not so keen on the screaming on the latest album ( it's reminds me of brokenCYDE ) but it's still good. The dancecore olympixx split is still me favorite.

One suggestion ... More fast :D

Kudos for making these all for free. Saves the guilt of illegally downloading them.

Not so keen on the screaming on the latest album ( it's reminds me of brokenCYDE ) but it's still good.

The vocals were recorded by this crazy guy from Berlin who sings / has sung for grindcore bands... but tbh, I can see where you're coming from with the brokenCYDE comment. Do not fear though, I don't think he wants to sing vocals on any more songs (although personally I'd like him to do so).

Thanks for the comments folks, much appreciated! :up:

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Listened all day at work. Like the dancecore ones most. And like I said earlier Ravedrop is a fuckin beast of a tune.

Any gigs lined up? Should get you, Beats of Rage and Bomb Berlin to do one in toms or something, would be awesome. Even Cellar 35.

The vocals were recorded by this crazy guy from Berlin who sings / has sung for grindcore bands... but tbh, I can see where you're coming from with the brokenCYDE comment. Do not fear though, I don't think he wants to sing vocals on any more songs (although personally I'd like him to do so).

Thanks for the comments folks, much appreciated! :up:

Do you know who the guy has "sung" for?

Couldn't go wrong with some disgusting pitchshifted filth vocals :D

Gabba Grind Gabba Hey!

Do you know who the guy has "sung" for?

Couldn't go wrong with some disgusting pitchshifted filth vocals :D

I can't remember the name of the bands but the guy's name is Erik. All I know is that they played grindcore and are / were based in Berlin but I don't think that they're particularly well known or anything!

And thanks for the hint, I do like the pitchshifted vocals thing and will probably experiment with it on some new tracks :up:

Just had Ravedrops on repeat on the entire walk home and around Sainsburya. Fucking amazing song.

I do this just for fun, but it means a lot that people actually enjoy my songs, mash-ups, remixes etc. Thanks! :D

Btw I just made a facebook page (because every band seems to have one these days), you can add it here:

Annoying Ringtone | Facebook

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Let empty_words listen to your stuff on my iPod last night. Huge smile on his face and then said "this is exactly what I want to be listening to right now"

I love Annoying Ringtone. GC Dancecore is the best album. Easy.