aberdeen-music

Wanted: Pair of Hi-Fi speakers

Soda Jerk

Looking for a decent pair of HiFi speakers, if you've got any lying about. Preferably a recognised brand in good condition, and preferably 8 ohms. Bookshelf or Floorstanders will be considered, depending on size.

Also, if you've got any surplus speaker cable with banana plugs, then that would be a bonus too.

PM me with what you've got.

Looking for a decent pair of HiFi speakers, if you've got any lying about. Preferably a recognised brand in good condition, and preferably 8 ohms. Bookshelf or Floorstanders will be considered, depending on size.

Also, if you've got any surplus speaker cable with banana plugs, then that would be a bonus too.

PM me with what you've got.

What's the wattage of your amp per channel?

I have a pair of Tannoys slighty bigger than bookshelf size. Probably about 35-40cm high. Goog sound, one is slighty scruffy due to the stand falling on it when I was putting them in storage:(( arse!!

Just found the same type on ebay. I have the stands if you want.

Pair Of Tannoy 605 Hi Fi Bookshelf Speakers 150 Watt on eBay (end time 15-Jun-10 19:33:04 BST)

I guess it depends on quality. I could probably get something decent off ebay for between 50 and 100, so around that figure. I'd rather not go the ebay route though. It'd be good to be able to hear the speakers first before buying.

Does Bruce Millers have much of an audio section? I've only ever been in to gander at guitar stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...