aberdeen-music

Bogner Alchemist 212 Combo

Diesel

Bogner Alchemist 2x12 Combo.

Valve combo, 40w, switchable to 20w. Onboard delay with tap tempo. Footswitch.

2x12 oversized cabinet loaded with Celestions (1 x Greenback, 1 x Vintage 30).

Excellent condition, apart from some scrapes on the tolex at the front of the amp, caused be me sitting my reinforced pedal case on top of it when it was in the boot of my car - d'oh.

The on-board Boost toggle switch was also damaged, but this has been replaced with OEM parts, so it's all working perfectly and I was using the amp on Saturday.

eg02381.jpg

Bargain - 450

Pm me if interested.

Full spec....

• 2 x 12-inch open-back guitar combo amp.
  • Class AB circuitry.
  • Two 6L6 power valves and five 12AX7 preamp vlaves.
  • PCB mounted valves.
  • Selectable power section: 40-watts or 20-watts output.
  • Gold channel for clean and crunch.
  • Mercury channel for solos.
  • Gold Channel 1: Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Volume, Crunch mode, variable Bright, Deep switch.
  • Mercury Channel 2: Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Volume, variable Bright, Mid Shift.
  • Shared: in parallel, Reverb Type, Reverb Level, Delay Type, Delay Level, Delay Repeats (Feedback), Tap Tempo.
  • Premium Celestion G12M and G12-H30 speakers.
  • 4-button footswitch included; functions: Channel Select, Boost, Delay, Reverb.
  • Weight: 80 lbs.
  • Dimensions: 25.75" W x 26" H x 10.25" D inches.

why apart from smaller ....are there some things you don't like about the amp....what kind of guitar are you using with it......i like 12ax7 and 6L6 but as much as i love the bugera its too fucking loud........... the bogner at 40 watts or 20 sounds more like what i need .....i have been looking at egnater amps on you tube etc and they might be what you are looking for ...i am going to listen to some bogners and will get back to you.....................i am trying to sell on the bugera first so if you know anyone who wants a really loud amp let me know ...i may have to end up lying to the wife....................