aberdeen-music

Piano/keyboard player required for one off recording at short notice!

Your_Face

I am in need of a piano/keyboard player pretty much right away!

I have a (personal) project for which I need to record a cover version of a track that is made up of piano and vocals.

The track is 'Falling in Love With You' (the Elvis song) as covered by the Eels and lasts roughly 2:30. I have scoured the Internet for sheet music or tabs but to no avail so the ability to listen to and learn the song is essential. I even contacted the Eels website and they told me the music was not available to buy anywhere!

I will link the song if I find it posted somewhere or can provide a copy if needed.

I will pay you (somewhat!) for your time and obviously give you a copy of the finished recording.

If you can help or know of any sessIon players for hire in Aberdeen it will be very much appreciated

Cheers

Hey,

A regular member of this site named "JenJen" plays piano/keyboard to a great standard and has adapted without effort to play some of our own material in the past in a short space of time.

Just a suggestion If you want to try and make contact and pop the question,

x