aberdeen-music

drummers who are fun

waltz

hi

looking for an enigmatic, energetic, nutcase of a drummer to play in an angular indie-rock band which is currently a two-piece.

not too fussed on influences, as me and the bassist/guitarist only have a couple of bands in common but this might not interest you if you're into metal or whatever.

Think Dinosaur Jr, Pavement, Built to Spill kind of things. But we're looking for the kind of person who's as happy listening to stuff like Outkast! as they are into Dananananaykroyd.

Age 18-22, Aberdeen(shire) based, can travel to Aberdeen for practices regularly.

Are we asking too much? We already have recordings for interested parties but they're very rough and don't have vox just now.

thanking you.

x

• 1 month later...
Guest idol_wild
Well, it's a rough guide really. It's for the drummer's comfort if anything, he'd playing with 18-19 year olds so it's their call.

That is a pretty good cross into the box. I really want to stoop down and bullet home the diving header. But I won't.

That is a pretty good cross into the box. I really want to stoop down and bullet home the diving header. But I won't.

I do try to sound earnest while using phrases like 'playing' and 'year-olds'. I'm really just trying to help you lot.

Seriously though, fuck y'all.