aberdeen-music

Shenanigans?

Guest Gladstone

Guest Gladstone

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

I had a flashback to my youth last night and remembered going to a bar/club called 'Shenanigans' a few times.

Where the fuck was that?

Guest Gladstone

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Wasn't that on Bridge Street' date=' where Private Eyes 2 is now? It was painted orange and it had Playstations.[/quote']

That was Hullabaloo (no idea how to spell it) - same era, different place. I've a sneaky feeling it was that place on Crown Street - I forget it's name but it has Number 7 above it. But in my mind Shenanigans was massive - that place ain't very big.

The Office - that's what it's called.

That was Hullabaloo (no idea how to spell it) - same era, different place. I've a sneaky feeling it was that place on Crown Street - I forget it's name but it has Number 7 above it. But in my mind Shenanigans was massive - that place ain't very big.

That was Caesars wasn't it?

EDIT - we are so old.

Guest Gladstone

That was Caesars wasn't it?

EDIT - we are so old.

I dinna ken. Was never in a place called Ceasers. I'm sure it was down that way somewhere and just can't think of any other buildings it might have been.

Guest Gladstone

Speak for yourself I'm still in my 20s...