aberdeen-music

Promoters - please bring Cory Branan to Aberdeen

Bigsby

One of my favourite singer-songwriter/Americana/folk/alt-country artists, Cory Branan, is coming to Europe for the first time ever this "fall".

Please, please, please, somebody bring him to Aberdeen. :)

Check out some of his amazing tracks on Last FM:

Cory Branan Free listening, videos, concerts, stats, & pictures at Last.fm

Or here he is on Letterman a few years ago, although this was with a band and I think they would be solo acoustic gigs:

His manager's email is

boogiemann100@comcast.net

Go book him! :)

One of my favourite singer-songwriter/Americana/folk/alt-country artists, Cory Branan, is coming to Europe for the first time ever this "fall".

Please, please, please, somebody bring him to Aberdeen. :)

Check out some of his amazing tracks on Last FM:

Cory Branan Free listening, videos, concerts, stats, & pictures at Last.fm

Or here he is on Letterman a few years ago, although this was with a band and I think they would be solo acoustic gigs:

His manager's email is

boogiemann100@comcast.net

Go book him! :)

How come you don't do it? Genuine question; would they not deal with you if you havent got a proven track record?

It's a thought, but I really don't have the first clue as to how to go about doing it.

Just a case of contacting their manager, asking what their fee is, arranging a venue, making posters etc?

Might have a go but thought I would bring it to the attention of our established promoters as he is quite a highly regarded artist.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Happy ending, fucking amazing gig with Cory Branan at the 13th Note, was a bit disconcerted that one of my favourite songwriters was third on the bill at such a tiny venue, but the plus side is that you get to shoot the shit with them outside over a fag after their set, they play your requests because they're amazed anyone knows their songs etc.