aberdeen-music

CAMRA Beer Festival

Johnny Mac

Christ I forgot all about this.

Hope they've sorted it out after last year, I think they underestimated the turn out and didn't buy in enough kegs. I went down on the Friday night and they'd already started running out of ales. I think the Ciders were finished that night.

http://aberdeencamra.co.uk/docs/poster2010portraitv4.pdf

5 entry, 100 beers, Saturday specials, twice as much cider and perry as last year.

Oh, and I'm looking forward to getting a glass with this on it...

logo2010.jpg

Like I said, I'll get me and palmer_eldritch to give running updates as we try the beers.

That PDF file is typed out in Comic Sans. I hope someone got their eyes pissed in for that. Unforgivable.

Christ I forgot all about this.

Hope they've sorted it out after last year, I think they underestimated the turn out and didn't buy in enough kegs. I went down on the Friday night and they'd already started running out of ales. I think the Ciders were finished that night.

Truth. I was there on the Friday last year and by midway through the night there was no cider left, and by the end of the night there was hardly any beer left either. Then all the taxis fucked off and I had to walk to the Moorings where Teabags served some tosser before me and cost me a drink. I was really drunk that night, very out of chracter for me. So much so that one of the lenses fell out of my glasses in the Moorings, and I didn't notice until the next morning when I woke up and put them on. I'd been wearing them for about 4 hours the night before with only one lens.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Right, I'm going to update @mundane_cunt on Twitter with notes and stuff about it. If you want a running commentary, follow that.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Nev, Soda Jerk, woodsinho, soul_captain, robbotherod, palmer_eldritch, RossP, Lester Burnham all here. Updating the Twitter with everything ice had. I'm a bit pissed.