aberdeen-music

Bandwidth Benefit Festival - Event Information

Neil

Bandwidth Benefit Festival - Day 1 - Saturday, 11th Oct.

At Moshulu from 6pm till 10pm:

- Alyssa's Wish

- Black Atom

- Deadloss Superstar

- Hot Mangu

- Quik

- We Become Less

DJs: Stephen + James WBL

Comperes: Chris Robertson

The band running order is to be decided on the day. Tickets can be bought on the door for only 4. They cannot be purchased in advance so make sure you get to the doors early so not only do you not miss the first act but also to ensure you actually get in. Yes, this gig could sell out!

There will be a local band merchandise stall so if you want to sell your band's merchandise, fanzines etc then just bring it all along and we will sell it for you!

Bandwidth Benefit Festival - Day 2 - Sunday, 12th Oct.

At Dr. Drakes from 2pm till 12.00am:

- Certainly Not The Worst

- Emma Forman (acoustic set)

- Gauche

- Gumpy + Torn

- Jo McCafferty

- Orwell

- One True Onion (acoustic set)

- Pure Lead

- Small Enclosed Area

- Sirius

- StewCat + friends (acoustic set)

- The Deviadas

DJs: AUBL DJs

The band running order is to be decided on the day. Tickets can be bought on the door for only 3. They cannot be purchased in advance.

There will be a local band merchandise stall so if you want to sell your band's merchandise, fanzines etc then just bring it all along and we will sell it for you!

Bandwidth Benefit Festival - Day 3 - Thursday, 16th of Oct.

At The Lemon Tree from 8pm till 12.00am:

Covers Supergroup! (featuring members from Black Atom, The X-Certs among others)

Emma Forman

Onion Terror

Useful Idiot

Jody Cooper

DJs: TBC

The band running order is to be decided on the day. Tickets can be bought on the door for only 3. They cannot be purchased in advance.

The details above are being updated all the time so please check this post often!

Guest Savant

You didn't actually post any dates for the first two days...

I couldn't find a 'day one' or a 'day two' on my calendar but I did find a nice picture of Nell McAndrew's ass...

Guest Savant

So far no one's mentioned what's happening with Gear. Who's drum kit are we using etc? How long are the sets?

Quik have:

2 vocals at the front

One guitar

bass

5 piece kit.

I have a head and cab, other guitarists are welcome to use the cab provided they use their own head.

Originally posted by Craig Quik

So far no one's mentioned what's happening with Gear. Who's drum kit are we using etc? How long are the sets?

Quik have:

2 vocals at the front

One guitar

bass

5 piece kit.

I have a head and cab, other guitarists are welcome to use the cab provided they use their own head.

Craig, Rob at Moshulu is organising this and I assume he will be in contact with the bands letting them know what is happening quite soon. I believe the soundchecks are at 4pm on Saturday by the way.

The bands will all be contacted nearer the time with information about soundchecks and kit. So don't worry about that.

People that wish to volunteer to flyer for the festival can now pickup flyers from Henry J. Beans.

I wholeheartedly encourage you all to do so. And please remember to distribute the flyers responsibly! :up:

Important

Can any of the bands or individuals that want to have their mechanise on sale at any of the gigs please PM or e-mail me so I can get idea of how much stuff will need to go on sale and exactly what kind of stuff will be sold? If you could all let me know then that would be great. Items and prices would be ideal.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Neil

The bands will all be contacted nearer the time with information about soundchecks and kit. So don't worry about that.

People that wish to volunteer to flyer for the festival can now pickup flyers from Henry J. Beans.

I wholeheartedly encourage you all to do so. And please remember to distribute the flyers responsibly! :up:

Do you have all the people you need to hand out flyers? I really want help!

Let me know

Nicola

Originally posted by lilacstarangel

Do you have all the people you need to hand out flyers? I really want help!

Let me know

Nicola

Nope, the more the merrier! We have more flyers than we know what to do with so just stop by and pick some up!