aberdeen-music

World Cup Fantasy Football

Scootray

I created a classic league on the Official FIFA fantasy football. The rules seem pretty decent from what I've read I just set it up 'cos it was the one my office is using so I'm sure a few more people here will be on it anyway.

League code is 382043-105456

Here's the link to the website McDonald's FIFA World Cup Fantasy

There's also an option to create a head to head league, but I dont know how that works so didn't make one...

I'll join the sky one as well when I have time later today I figure.

I had a nosey at everyones teams. Surprised at the lack of Ronaldo and Lampard. Both will be taking direct free kicks and penalties, as well as being fully capable of scoring from open play, and play in positions where they are likely to rack up assists.

I have Lampard but don't trust Ronaldo to actually perform for Portugal in the non Sky Sports one I have Simao as a sub as I think he'll score more and be more useful than Ronaldo also he's substantially cheaper.

Guest Gladstone

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Edit: I was logging into normal fantasy fitba - not World Cup. I'm there.

Bump to join the FIFA fantasy football. We're up to 7 teams now if we get it up to 10 it should be good. :)

Is my team there? I entered a team 'Shakhtar Senseless' but just logged into Sky Sports Fantasy Football and it says I haven't picked a team yet.

I'd be gutted if my team selection was lost - it took me a whole minute to pick that team full of winners.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Is my team there? I entered a team 'Shakhtar Senseless' but just logged into Sky Sports Fantasy Football and it says I haven't picked a team yet.

I'd be gutted if my team selection was lost - it took me a whole minute to pick that team full of winners.

You're in on the McDonalds one, I can't see if you've picked your team though as it's hidden for now. You're in the league though.

Your in the Sky Sports one, just had a look and your team is there.