aberdeen-music

Cobra Kai would like some gigs

Lemonade

Hello you lovely promoters,

ABERDEEN'S BEST ROCK BAND (Fudge Awards 2010! ;)) have decided to come out of hiding and we'd like some gigs over the summer please, to promote our new album we're away to record and that.

Weekend nights we are free over the next few months

Friday & Saturday 25-Jun-10 - 26-Jun-10

Friday & Saturday 09-Jul-10 - 10-Jul-10

Friday & Saturday 16-Jul-10 - 17-Jul-10

Saturday 24-Jul-10

Friday & Saturday 30-Jul-10 - 31-Jul-10

All of August

And we can probably do most weeknights as well if we get a wee bit of prior notice.

Email - cobrakairock@googlemail.com or PM me on here.

Cheers!

Lucky off of Cobra Kai

Cobra Kai on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

You could also just get in touch with Drummonds/Tunnels and book the date for yourself. Invite a couple of other acts you'd like to play with you and done... night organised (apart from some posters and other advertising type things).

You can even get a DJ to play your favourite songs afterwards if you get a full night to yourself.

You could also just get in touch with Drummonds/Tunnels and book the date for yourself. Invite a couple of other acts you'd like to play with you and done... night organised (apart from some posters and other advertising type things).

You can even get a DJ to play your favourite songs afterwards if you get a full night to yourself.

Aye, I am planning doing something like that for a proper album launch night. I'm just doing the lazy stuff at the moment (ie. posting on here, emailing Bri Fudge and emailing Hen :up:)

I did that with the Aberzine night in April, was good fun, even if nobody turned up.