aberdeen-music

The organising and the playing of Football

Soda Jerk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Aye, aye.

Not sure if anyone will see this, but I'm looking for a game after my regular Tuesday game was cancelled.

Any night, anywhere. I just fancy a game and a laugh.

Anyone got a regular game that could use an extra body?

I play a regular Tuesday game. We're normally pretty full of takers October through to December but there will definitely be weeks where we need some extra bodies - will hit you up on FB because we're FB friends luv u lol and let you know when.

Maybe you could play your way into a regular starting spot. PROVE TO ME ON THE PITCH THAT YOU DESERVE A NEW DEAL. I trust you'll accept my challenge, stop moaning and start concentrating on your football.

• Upvote 2

I play a regular Tuesday game. We're normally pretty full of takers October through to December but there will definitely be weeks where we need some extra bodies - will hit you up on FB because we're FB friends luv u lol and let you know when.

Maybe you could play your way into a regular starting spot. PROVE TO ME ON THE PITCH THAT YOU DESERVE A NEW DEAL. I trust you'll accept my challenge, stop moaning and start concentrating on your football.

article-2232073-15EC25CD000005DC-941_233

This would be most excellent, THANKS FACEBOOK BFF.

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...