aberdeen-music

The organising and the playing of Football

Soda Jerk

Thigh strain? Annoying buggers, and very easy to think it's okay and rush back too quickly.

Yeah, mild but didn't want to make it any worse. That's been 3 and a bit weeks by the time this comes round I think? Maybe 4 and a half? I forget.

Hopefully that'll do!

If it twinges at all I'll be going into limp mode (pun, sadly, intended). :princess:

:up:

Who was the baldy guy?! I would've liked to cut him down if I was there by the sounds of it.

That would've been me probably, if you are talking about the last friday night game...:up:

As it turns out, recently I've been cut down one time too many at Sunday League; resulting in my big toe looking like it's broken.

As a result I won't be at this kickaboot.

Invite that bald guy along again, from that time I wasn't there. Give him to a shot of Vitamin C. Can't elbow Nev in the face if I've shattered your knees and shat in your kitbag.

That would've been me probably, if you are talking about the last friday night game...:up:

Nah, this was some knob who was playing in A-Mo's regular Tuesday game where the regular's all dinghied it and folk like me and Murr had to step into the breach...

Invite that bald guy along again, from that time I wasn't there. Give him to a shot of Vitamin C. Can't elbow Nev in the face if I've shattered your knees and shat in your kitbag.

To be fair to the boy, I don't think he meant to elbow me in the face. It'd have been my chest if I was normal sized. He was still and absolute cockrocket though...

Nah, this was some knob who was playing in A-Mo's regular Tuesday game where the regular's all dinghied it and folk like me and Murr had to step into the breach...

To be fair to the boy, I don't think he meant to elbow me in the face. It'd have been my chest if I was normal sized. He was still and absolute cockrocket though...

I have to say, this guy is not a regular at our game either.

He is a known cockrocket, though.

Guest Gladstone
Cheers, Craig. We just need one more player now. Stuart Duff's brother is playing, so I reckon Nev should get Mark Perry along.

I used to play football against Stuart Duff when I was a kid. He was fucking immense. Untouchable in centre midfield.

His brother may be completely shit though.

Alright dudes, the full list for tomorrow:-

Murrr +2

Edd

Nev

Woods

Vega

Dmitrijs +1

Adam

Kai

John W

Jon #2

Joe

Matthew

HateEvent

Nefarious Crunchingtackle

7:30pm kick-off. Meet outside Pitch 2 (I think that's the one we're booked on) at 7:15ish. Booking's under "Murray".

Fiver each. Bring the noise.

I'm well looking forward to this! I haven't played at all since that last ab-mus outing I attended!

Joe, I'll take that KCHGH CD for you again :) anyone else needing one? 1 :up:

Yeah, bring me one.