aberdeen-music

The Human Centipede

Lemonade

I get rather queasy thinking about any mouth to anus relations though, and I read up on the film to see if it'd make me feel any less grossed out about it (basically, if the trailer was the whole film, as you've just said) and it explained how major details were hidden from the financiers.

It does look crap and the acting is awful from what I've seen in the trailer.

I don't know about admitting as to being the front or the back, however what happens if one gets the runs or some nasty blockage the rest starve?.

I saw the trailer and it looked cool evil german doctor teaching american's their manners.

from what i've heard from a couple people on the thread i won't be rushing out to get it.

Sounds like the director just went and brainfarted and thought " well no one's seen this before" with so many remakes being made it's harder for filmmaker's to bring something original to the screens.

Just watched - one of the worst films I've ever seen!

Curiosity will get the better of you sometime and you'll want to see it - just don't pay for the "privilege."

The vast majority of the bits you think are sick are mere suggestion and the bandages are all strategically placed. The doctor is the only saving grace as far as I'm concerned - he is pretty deranged.

It falls on it's arse after about 10 minutes and just keeps getting worse. Honestly, you will not believe the empty feeling you get inside watching it and will laugh at how shittily it all pans out.

For sure the worst acting I've seen in a long time - and that's just the girls - wait till you see the "cops."