aberdeen-music

Remix available for free download

Three-knots

Hello folks

We have put a new track up on myspace (new to those who dont know us) and a remix i've been having a little fun with for a while. The remix is available for download for free for a limited time only so check it out. All constructive criticisms and feedback welcomed :up:

Austin

Guest Gladstone
I agree wholeheartedly, myspace is nothing but a complicated mess. I like the likes of reverbnation but they seem to be all about grabbing young and upcoming bands money.

Any thoughts on the songs sam?

Reverbnation looks like a good enough tool and is turning into my weapon of choice. You don't need to spend any money at all for it to be as useful if not more so than Myspace. You can link it directly to Facebook which is quite handy because EVERYONE IN THE WORLD uses Facebook these days, whereas nobody seems to look at myspace anymore.

I will listen to the songs later on hopefully!

Reverbnation looks like a good enough tool and is turning into my weapon of choice. You don't need to spend any money at all for it to be as useful if not more so than Myspace. You can link it directly to Facebook which is quite handy because EVERYONE IN THE WORLD uses Facebook these days, whereas nobody seems to look at myspace anymore.

I will listen to the songs later on hopefully!

For some reason reverbnation only allows me to connect to my personal facebook and not our band facebook. I am still definitely an administrator on our band facebook yet it doesn't allow me the option :(

Still a damn nifty tool though.

Guest Gladstone
For some reason reverbnation only allows me to connect to my personal facebook and not our band facebook. I am still definitely an administrator on our band facebook yet it doesn't allow me the option :(

Still a damn nifty tool though.

Have you added the "My Band" tab on your band's facebook page?

• Upvote 1