aberdeen-music

dream

Rach_69

i had a dream about you guys last night! t'was really weird (please dont get a restraining order!) hehe im not sure exactly what happened but you were all in my house giving music lessons to people, dont know who these people were though. All i know was Rass got me getting drum lessons from Len, i dont even play drums! :band: was a cool dream anyhows

I loved that sum 41 video!! the slash rip off tapping solo was supreme!

We've been talking about making a video for fookin ages, i can promise you when/if we do, it will be about a squillion times better than the virus video!

Any (feesable) ideas for a Black Atom vid?

I'd love to see an official Black Atom music video.

When we had just finished Out of Exile we went to Sandy's and put on Chasing Ghosts... he was watching Fellowship of the Ring, and by some crazy coincidence what was happening on screen matched the song perfectly... the camera angle would change at perfect moments... where the bit after the slow heavy bit is in the middle where the song starts to gallop, a bunch of horses and riders turned up and started galloping... then the song finished exactly where Frodo passes out and the picture fades to white for ages. It was a bit scary, but feckin' ace!

So we decided then and there that we need galloping horses in our music videos... I think we will need them for pretty much every one of the new songs ;)

Just have a massive battle scene with people getting slayed with swords and trampled by 600,000,000 horses, on the edge of a cliff with a thousand foot drop into nothingness over the edge ...then at the end a massive storm can come and crashing thunder and lightning down on everyone and high winds and a MASSIVE tidal wave pours over everything COMPLETELY destroying EVERYTHING, killing half the man straight out, but pouring half of them over the cliff to their untimely death....then it all settles when the outro comes....when all that is left is Black Atom....doing a fantastic metal pose in a barron wastleand of dead bodies, broken branches and stone.

OH MY GOD, that is ace. I should be a director.

I love it... except for the solos Mac should be outside a church, Rass should come out of the sea and Dan should be being pulled along on a skateboard except the cameras slightly too high so it looks like he's just floating along... Damn Guns 'n' Roses ;)

Did I mention horses?

i have a feeling if we were to really do it' date=' i would be being raised out of the north sea....

I can just see the P&J the next day....

"Local guitarist suffers from hypothermia in video shot catastrophe"

;)[/quote']

And instead of swimming with dolphins I'd be swimming with shopping trolleys, condoms and sewage.