aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

Ramos is a shit bastard, yes. Horrible challenge right at the end. Then he shoved Puyol in the neck. He should have been given two red cards. I don't even know if that's possible. It should be.

The shove on Pep by Ronaldo really was something and nothing. Not something to start a scuffle about. Pep seemed to hold his face after he was pushed in the chest, which was a bit wimpy. I thought he was old fashioned.

The shove on Pep by Ronaldo really was something and nothing. Not something to start a scuffle about. Pep seemed to hold his face after he was pushed in the chest, which was a bit wimpy. I thought he was old fashioned.

He looks like he's about to hold his face and then realises he shouldn't so turns his hand movement into a head scratch hoping no one would notice.

YouTube - Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Pep Guardiola - Barcelona 5-0 Real Madrid [HD] La Liga

Where was Busquets in all of this? He should have fallen over a couple of times or pushed someone. He hasn't been a twat in ages. He's turning into a likeable guy.

I've had a total blank in terms of his name but an ex-Dundee Utd player who was playing for Montrose (or Arbroath...or Brechin) got something ridiculous like 15 red cards in a game which effectively ended his career due to the length of the ban. Actually, maybe it was a 15 game ban but the point is he got fucking loads of red cards in one game.

His first name might have been Dave. If anyone can fill in the blanks you'd be putting my mind at rest.

I've had a total blank in terms of his name but an ex-Dundee Utd player who was playing for Montrose (or Arbroath...or Brechin) got something ridiculous like 15 red cards in a game which effectively ended his career due to the length of the ban. Actually, maybe it was a 15 game ban but the point is he got fucking loads of red cards in one game.

His first name might have been Dave. If anyone can fill in the blanks you'd be putting my mind at rest.

Dave Bowman? He got tonnes of red cards. Holds the record for longest suspension in Scottish football as well I think.

I seem to recall a Dons player being suspended for 2 matches for a red card, then coming off the bench in their comeback match and getting sent off after 1 minute and getting another 2 match ban. It's the shortest time between bans in Scottish football history. Anyone?

*NB this figures may not be entirely accurate, I'm working from memory.

EDIT - actually it just came to me. Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Nigel Pepper.

He later had an extraordinary spell at Aberdeen - sent off after six minutes of a substitute appearance, and then after a mere 17 seconds as a substitute on his return[1]

Dave Bowman? He got tonnes of red cards. Holds the record for longest suspension in Scottish football as well I think.

That's the fella. Apparently I exaggerated though as according to Wikipedia it was a seven match ban whilst playing for Forfar. I'm just going to round it up and say it was a 15 match ban though.