aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

Guest idol_wild
Anyone else amazed at home FUCKING BORING Graham Taylor is as an analyst? Fuck me, he is the aural equivalent of cement.

I would genuinely rather listen to his dullness than Alan Green's misdirected venom on a regular basis.

I fucking hate Alan Green. Proper hatred.

I would genuinely rather listen to his dullness than Alan Green's misdirected venom on a regular basis.

I fucking hate Alan Green. Proper hatred.

Me too, I hate it when the only options are wank arsed ITV commentary or Green. At least Green doesn't do a whole half I suppose but fuck he's a twat. What's irritating is that just about every other commentator pissing all over his fat Northern Irish head from a great height.

Graham Taylor is quite dull but does know his stuff when it comes to analysis. However its a joke he nearly always gets to give his insight into England matches considoring how fucking inept he was when he had the job!

And you can't beat a managerial sacking and all the various names getting linked with the job! McGhee had to go, six defeats on the bounce is pretty ruddy slapdash!

Guest idol_wild
A spot of fisticuffs I take it?

Hard to tell. I was listening on Five Live, and the Birmingham fans invaded the pitch and charged the Villa fans, apparently.

Dunno what the situation is now.

Fucking idiots.