aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

Are they going to boycott home games as well, since it's Dundee FC's fault that they're in this mess in the first place! *again...

What a petty bunch, I really hope their club fucks off and dies. Then they can boycott all the matches they like :up:

"15 points and you fucked it up!" :finger:

Maicon's never been much good at defending. He's not just inept; he's lazy and unfocused, particularly after not getting to follow Mourinho to Madrid over the summer. He just got found out more than usual tonight because he came up against a direct player who can match/beat him for pace.

Inter tonight reminded me of Liverpool in Benitez's last season, after Alonso left. In fairness to them, they were without the best defensive midfielder in the world and their other first choice centre midfielder, but they were still shite.

5 Live punting Bale as the best player in the world.

He is in outstanding form, but settle doon, loon!

Spurs were tremendous tonight. Inter were classy but didn't look sharp or slick, as they usually are.

Why isn't he doing it in the league?I transferred him into my Fantasy Football side after the last game. Since then he's scored about 4 points. The player I transferred out, Kevin Nolan, has scored about 40. :down:

What a petty bunch, I really hope their club fucks off and dies. Then they can boycott all the matches they like

Jim Spence, the voice of reason (arf arf) has his tuppence:

BBC - Jim Spence: Dundee penalty is misguided and disproportionate

It's also worth looking up the official Dee4Life statement, which almost defies belief.

Really torn now about Saturday, I can see some of the singing from the away end being utter gold, but am loathe to give these tossers any of my dosh. Argh....

Why isn't he doing it in the league?I transferred him into my Fantasy Football side after the last game. Since then he's scored about 4 points. The player I transferred out, Kevin Nolan, has scored about 40. :down:

Everton played Seamus Coleman on the right wing, he's played at right back for most of his young career so has natural defensive tendencies which meant that he was good cover for Phil Neville when Bale was trying to bomb on. Inter played Biabiana on the right wing, he's not known for putting much effort into tracking the opposition full back, never mind their winger. On top of that Inter held quite a high defensive line compared to most Premiership teams so there was always room for Bale to knock the ball into and then use his pace to beat his man, if Inter had dropped back Bale probably wouldn't have been so effective.

I am simply glad that Dundee aren't being dumped on the 3rd division.

If they are still in admin by the 31st of March next year then that could happen, but I would expect the administrator to have pulled the plug by then if there is no sign of a buyer. If there is a buyer, then expect Melville to come back out from under the rock he is hiding and let the CVA go through.....

Some of the Dundee fans need a raincheck on their away supports, it's like Ra Sellick in Seville all over again...:laughing:

just watched the spurs v inter highlights. Am in utter awe at Gareth 'ten lungs' Bale. Total footBale. I'm trying to think of a perfect centre forward for him. i.e. one who can properly head a ball and nip in between defender and goalie for those sliding tap ins. Crouch is alright but he misses way more than he scores.

If I was Harry, i'd maybe buy Tim Cahill and make him stand in the box at all times. They'd score every header.

just watched the spurs v inter highlights. Am in utter awe at Gareth 'ten lungs' Bale. Total footBale. I'm trying to think of a perfect centre forward for him. i.e. one who can properly head a ball and nip in between defender and goalie for those sliding tap ins. Crouch is alright but he misses way more than he scores.

If I was Harry, i'd maybe buy Tim Cahill and make him stand in the box at all times. They'd score every header.

Jermain Defoe.

Jermaine Defoe plays well for 3 or 4 games, then is invisible and lifeless for about 3 months. Too patchy to be considered the perfect centre forward partner for Bale.

I'll go for Higuain. Real Madrid will buy Bale, and Higuain will get all the crosses he cries out for but never gets because Ronaldo takes a shot. Higuain would score 400 goals a season.