aberdeen-music

Something I learned today

waltz

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Nit. Listen to Mayhem "wolfs lair abyss" or dodheimsgard "satanic art". 2 examples of blastbeats during slow doomy riffs. Fucking EXCELLENT.

I love comparing commutes to song/album lengths. Before I moved up here, my walk to work was an roughly about one Reign In Blood. Although if it was raining, I'd get the bus, so it was about one Angel of Death.

A walk from my flat to Tuts is exactly one 'For The World Is Hollow And I Have Touched The Sky' (Jeniferever).

Nobody on here gives a shit about 30 seconds to Mars, or at least hasn't heard they are playing the AECC the 3rd of Dec.

Also Wine tasting events get you drunk really quickly if you don't spit!!

That doesn't seem to have been announced anywhere yet. Do you have insider info?

I learned today that Andrew from Big Brother 1 is the actual big brother of the F1 driver Anthony Davidson.

That doesn't seem to have been announced anywhere yet. Do you have insider info?

I learned today that Andrew from Big Brother 1 is the actual big brother of the F1 driver Anthony Davidson.

apparently it's true. my wife was very excited when she found out last night.

• 4 weeks later...

The RSPB won't do anything about a seemingly healthy seagull chick in your garden even if you are attacked by protective adult gulls any time you walk near it. However, they did tell me that they would come and rescue it if it had a broken wing or something. I'm really not sure that they're doing a particularly good job at protecting birds by dishing out that information....

The RSPB won't do anything about a seemingly healthy seagull chick in your garden even if you are attacked by protective adult gulls any time you walk near it. However, they did tell me that they would come and rescue it if it had a broken wing or something. I'm really not sure that they're doing a particularly good job at protecting birds by dishing out that information....

But it sounds like you're being attacked not the baby seagull.

They grow really quickly and it'll be on a roof before you know it!

Possibly one for the 'Wondering About Stuff' thread - why the fuck are seagulls so well protected by law? It's not like they seem to be running low in numbers. All they do is scavenge about for food and act like general irritants. They are like the aviatic equivalent of that guy who always asks where to get food for nowt. Does Bill Oddie even like the cunts?