aberdeen-music

Something I learned today

waltz

Something I learned today was.....Don't pump a bird from work, sneak out of her flat in the wee small hours, ignore her texts all day yesterday, then come in this morning and pretend nothing happened. The bruising round my eye should go down in time though...

This didn't really happen did it.

Something I learned today was.....Don't pump a bird from work, sneak out of her flat in the wee small hours, ignore her texts all day yesterday, then come in this morning and pretend nothing happened. The bruising round my eye should go down in time though...

Are you Grub Smith who used to write for FHM? Or Tony from Men Behaving Badly?

Spineshank < :down:

Proof =

Listen, Spineshank were Nu-Metal Kings. That's what you've learned today.

I remember reading that they went into record their second album at the same time as Korn, tried to keep up with Korn's partying and ended up blowing their entire advance without an album to show for it. They all went and got menial jobs (what other kind could nu-metallers get, really?) and then made a boneshaking second album that had glitchy vocals and stuff on it. Kings. Not that I'd listen to them now or anything.

• Upvote 1

Did anyone know that Prez' is the only cop in all 5 seasons of the wire to fire his gun? Hard to believe as there is so much shooting on the drugs side but when you think about it, its true!!

Prezbo aint a cop, though. Well, not for the last coupla series'

Guest Bob Knob

Today I learned that the hot bird screaming at the sales assistant in the Bank of Scotland because of some direct debit mistake, used to be called Ronnie.