aberdeen-music

Something I learned today

waltz

Mick Hucknall related again: apparently The Faces are to reform, but with Mick taking the place of Rod Stewart...

I hope you're taking the Mick, and not them.

Also, just to clarify, it was my Dads girlfriend, not my Mum. Though she is ginger.

I'm confused: Mick Hucknall is your father?

My Dad is now seeing a woman called Claire, after divorcing my Mum some 4 years ago. She(Claire) when she was 17, or something, took Mick Hucknalls virginity.

My Dad is now seeing a woman called Claire, after divorcing my Mum some 4 years ago. She(Claire) when she was 17, or something, took Mick Hucknalls virginity.

Yeah I know. It was meant to be mild, jovial diss as Mick Hucknall is a bizzare chap. Ha ha, eh?

Found out my dad's more of a legend than I thought - after telling me well over a year ago that he really liked the heavy shit-mix CD I left in his car, I started giving him various bands to listen to. After adding Spineshank, Soil and Pantera to his list of new favourite bands, I gave him all four Slipknot albums a couple months ago. When I told him today about Paul Gray, he seemed genuinely disapointed and proceeded to tell me how much he likes the first three albums - and how he loves the fourth album so much it pisses my mum off when in the car unless Snuff or Vermillion Part 2: Bloodstone mix is on. Hero.

Holy shit that was terrifying. I spent about 10 minutes clicking "Next" and it was just cock after cock after cock. I reckon I saw about 60 different cocks before I just gave up.

Could've been worse - you could've had your cock out too, hoping to see some tits. Two guys with their cocks out, staring at each other on webcams... (presumably) not pleasant

Found out my dad's more of a legend than I thought - after telling me well over a year ago that he really liked the heavy shit-mix CD I left in his car, I started giving him various bands to listen to. After adding Spineshank, Soil and Pantera to his list of new favourite bands, I gave him all four Slipknot albums a couple months ago. When I told him today about Paul Gray, he seemed genuinely disapointed and proceeded to tell me how much he likes the first three albums - and how he loves the fourth album so much it pisses my mum off when in the car unless Snuff or Vermillion Part 2: Bloodstone mix is on. Hero.

So your Dad has the same CD collection now as the mid-teen skateboarders ontop of the St Nicks Centre?

Could've been worse - you could've had your cock out too, hoping to see some tits. Two guys with their cocks out, staring at each other on webcams... (presumably) not pleasant

It terrifies me that people think that if they just sit in front of a camera with their cock out, some girl will just surf on in and go "Oh my god that's amazing" and start talking dirty to them and stripping. I mean those people must sit there for hours every night, holding their cocks just patiently waiting for a girl who, lets face it, is never going to arrive.

I reckon the % of chatroullte users that are horny, lonely ugly guys, against the number of women is about 95% / 5%.

I only saw two girls last night and they both clicked off me immediatley, presumably they thought I was going to lull them into a chat in my nice safe brown shirt and then whap my cock out at the first opportunity.

Camera wankers ruin it for everyone.

I ended up using stickam instead. No wanking there.

So your Dad has the same CD collection now as the mid-teen skateboarders ontop of the St Nicks Centre?

That's just the ones he's picked up out of the box of old CDs in the garage that I haven't had a nostalgic moment and reclaimed. I have some truly awful albums from years ago :down: On the plus side, he's got a fucklad of old vinyls and a turntable-MP3 converter thingy, so can bump some old Hendrix off him. :up:

Dirty Den indeed.

Don't forgot Phil Michell's dogging incidents - many older couples would stay at home, unaware, intead of ruining it for all the incestual couples out there if it wasn't for him!

That's just the ones he's picked up out of the box of old CDs in the garage that I haven't had a nostalgic moment and reclaimed. I have some truly awful albums from years ago :down: On the plus side, he's got a fucklad of old vinyls and a turntable-MP3 converter thingy, so can bump some old Hendrix off him. :up:

Or had a genius moment and let him listen to proper heavy bands instead of shite like Spineshank.

Or had a genius moment and let him listen to proper heavy bands instead of shite like Spineshank.

Like I can be arsed raking through a box of CDs which contains shite like the dance compilations I was given as Christmas presents, only to find the few good albums I have on CD, as opposed to my hard drive? Fuck it - he's getting more Pantera... and some Slayer.