aberdeen-music

Something I learned today

waltz

Guest idol_wild
Anyway, I only watch babestation for the articles.

This might be my new favourite euphemism. Whether you intended it or not.

"Nice articles you have there."

"Nice suit."

"What suit?"

"TITS OOT!"

YEAH! LADDISHNESS!.

This might be my new favourite euphemism. Whether you intended it or not.

Aye wasn't intended, back in the day when we had to depend on jazz mags nicked from dads or brothers or found down at the railway line the naughty pics and stories were interspersed with "articles" on classic cars and the like, Playboy in particular you would have folk claiming they only bought it for the articles.

You get to speak to them on the phone though, right? And they do what you say, as long as it's shaking their arse or performing oral sex hand gestures.

I've always wanted to phone them up and purposefully bore them/tell them about something really sad just for a laugh. Then I realise I get enough of that with girls without trying.

I've always wanted to phone them up and purposefully bore them/tell them about something really sad just for a laugh. Then I realise I get enough of that with girls without trying.

One of my pals actually tried something like this but got hung up on when he asked to speak to the girl's supervisor.

Guest idol_wild
Benito carbone... Benny Coal

Roberto Di mateo... Bob Matthews

Guillermo del toro... Billy Bull

Everything sounds better in foreign

Voglio toccare e baciare la vostra vagina.

Too true, mate.

Re greeting cards, by Nefarious C:

Tends to be we discuss it in codes first. I.e, an average sized card would be a code 50, a large novelty one a code 150. We deal in gross's, and the cards aren't bracketed by individual brand but primarily by a larger category, i.e Sympathy, female trad, male cute, across the miles, juvenile cute christmas, year cards etc. Little Britain cards would be Adult Birthday Humorous (and whatever age) in general, although it seems that Simpsons and Disney cards are referred to by their brand names and by and large, and them only (I don't know why).

Was that as interesting as you'd hoped?

• Upvote 1

That link reminded me of this place in Montrose. Obviously not the same but I wonder if there are any decent finds to be had. Apparently there is an unopened can of old school Tennents lager with the blue can and picture of a scantily clad tart with big tits on the side. Probably tastes the same and all.

Steptoes Yard

Boom! Tennent's Lager Lovelies Archive More lager lovelies than you can shake a spunky cock at.

You can go to auctions for lost luggage in the UK as well, but I'm sure I read that they go through it and take out all the electrical goods first, and you bid on the cases without seeing the contents. So chances are you're going to end up paying for a big case of somebody dirty holiday clothes.

EDIT - Lost Luggage Auctions - Government Auction Sales - Police Auctions

You can go to auctions for lost luggage in the UK as well, but I'm sure I read that they go through it and take out all the electrical goods first, and you bid on the cases without seeing the contents. So chances are you're going to end up paying for a big case of somebody dirty holiday clothes.

EDIT - Lost Luggage Auctions - Government Auction Sales - Police Auctions

Also, post #11,111.

How does it feel?

Is it good?

I bet it's good..

xx