aberdeen-music

Something I learned today

waltz

That made me laugh in so many different ways. I imagined it just like something from the TV show. Then the To me, to you, thing put the icing on the cake.

But obviously it's not funny and very serious.

I imagine it's not true, either.

I have no idea why the pair of them are not knights of the realm by now. Services to comedy.

(Obviously Paul would have to pick up the medal in Barry's sad absence. RIP in peace Barry.)

If you don't know/can't remember what side your petrol cap is on your car when you go to fill up, the petrol pump symbol on the petrol guage has an arrow on it indicating what side it is on.

Not exactly something I learned recently but I required this info today and probably saved me looking like a tit and trying to stretch the pump over the top of the car.

If you don't know/can't remember what side your petrol cap is on your car when you go to fill up, the petrol pump symbol on the petrol guage has an arrow on it indicating what side it is on.

Not exactly something I learned recently but I required this info today and probably saved me looking like a tit and trying to stretch the pump over the top of the car.

That is brilliant.

I only found this out on Saturday.

This may be the only truly useful thing I have learned on this thread. Even the stuff I learned myself was in the grand scheme of things useless. I will of course forget to check my own car when I get home later.

This is known in some circles as "The Kevin Keegan Effect".

just checked my car, hose on the right, filler cap on the left of the car. It's a Toyota, pretty sure my audi was the same, hose on the left, filler cap on the right.

That's right.

The hose on your display is the same layout as the hose you have to approach to fill up. I've been trying to find a model that is the opposite for a while now. :up: