aberdeen-music

Something I learned today

waltz

The 'Something I learned today' thread.

- Octopi don't have tentacles. They have arms.

- Exes (some but not all) are fucking mental

- There was a famous murderer called Albert Fish who sent letters to the victims' families. He ate children. Nasty.

On you go then, ladz.

What else is in yr top 5? I haven't had a nightmare in fucking ages.

probably this' date=' off the top of my head

[b']i'd seriously recommend not reading that though. there's details in that article that i've been unable to erase from my memory since i read it. it's amazing how quickly "post interesting wikipedia articles"-threads end up with people seemingly competing to post the most horrifying pages.

let's not let that happen. let's all teach each other nice things in this thread.

My dad's girlfriend took Mick Hucknall's virginity.

In fact, I learnt that a few days ago but it's so cool, I thought I'd post it here.

You sure it wasn't Mick taking your mum's????

There is definitely evidence for this theory!

I learned today that old men with dodgy ligaments shouldn't attempt ballet dancing.

And that William Burroughs chopped part of a finger off to cure himself of jealousy.

probably this, off the top of my head

i'd seriously recommend not reading that though. there's details in that article that i've been unable to erase from my memory since i read it. it's amazing how quickly "post interesting wikipedia articles"-threads end up with people seemingly competing to post the most horrifying pages.

let's not let that happen. let's all teach each other nice things in this thread.

I'm shocked I've never read about this before. Good read.

Liquid draino however Is just a tad rough.

Watching the BBC coverage of the Big Weekend, I have just discovered that You Me At Six are actually pretty decent in a live setting. Shame on me.

I was at their Moshulu gig a last year (or maybe 2 years ago) Wasn't actually that bad!

Although I did get called an emo, when I was wearing a Lamb Of God t-shirt. Maybe it's the youmeatsix fans that make them seem so shite?

(disclaimer: I was only at the gig, because I got in for free:up:)

probably this, off the top of my head

i'd seriously recommend not reading that though. there's details in that article that i've been unable to erase from my memory since i read it. it's amazing how quickly "post interesting wikipedia articles"-threads end up with people seemingly competing to post the most horrifying pages.

Morbid curiousity got the best of me. That was horrible. :(

The Moors murders is a pretty harrowing read too. Definitely top 5. :(

Today I learnt that I have a top 3 (at least) of most harrowing Wikipedia articles.

I also realized that when I'm older and have money I want to go to an Art School degree show and actually buy something.