aberdeen-music

Banks

Soda Jerk

They probably offer it because you have to make the payments every month otherwise it goes down to a really shit rate. A high percentage of people will probably miss one payment over the course of the year and take the hit for it.

Also, you can just use the HSBC branch on queens road for speaking to folk, its where i pay in my cheques. Bit of a shit to get parked down there and a fair stomp from the centre of town though so i guess it depends on your circumstances.

someone told me that they only speak to business customers in that branch, i take it that's not right?

not that im aware, but in all honesty i think i have only ever paid cheques in there, not required to speak to anyone in branch since i joined.

the only time i have had to speak to someone i do it over the phone cos i cant be hooped going into the branch. laziness ftw....

I've been with someone who is with HSBC in that bank before (I'm with RBS) and they aren't a business customer.

myth-busted.jpg

jolly good, just being in the branch doesn't bust the myth though does it? Did they get any actual service other than paying something in?

Could very well be bullshit but it'd be good to verify it as folk are looking for good recommendations.