aberdeen-music

T-Break Line-Up 2010

Guest Gladstone

Guest Gladstone

BE LIKE PABLO

Be Like Pablo on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

FRENCH WIVES

French Wives on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

FRIDGE MAGNETS

FRIDGE MAGNETS on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

KITTY THE LION

Kitty the Lion on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

KOBI ONYAME

KOBI ONYAME on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

LIGHTGUIDES

LightGuides on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

MAKE SPARKS

MAKE SPARKS - New Tracks Up on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

MITCHELL MUSEUM

Mitchell Museum

MOPP

MOPP. on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

NIGHT NOISE TEAM

Night Noise Team on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

STANLEY ODD

Stanley Odd on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

THE DRAYMIN

The Draymin on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

THE RAY SUMMERS

The Ray Summers?-?Sonicbids EPK

THE SEVENTEENTH CENTURY

The Seventeenth Century on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

THREE BLIND WOLVES

Three Blind Wolves on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

WASHINGTON IRVING

Washington Irving on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

I've not got a huge interest in this because I won't be going to T this year, but just thought I'd mention it and say well done to Steve Winton (kingofdeon) of Kashmir Red fame, who's singing with Fridge Magnets!

I notice Be Like Pablo of Tuff Wax Records is on the line up too.

Don't really know any of the other bands... couple of familiar band names, but couldn't tell you what they're like!

:up:

Was hoping Carson Wells might have got a wild card spot at this but got the e-mail today. At the same time, I didn't really expect us to qualify! Would have loved to have done our racket at this! Well done to Be Like Pablo though, they seem a pretty decent band.

BE LIKE PABLO

Be Like Pablo on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

FRENCH WIVES

French Wives on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

FRIDGE MAGNETS

FRIDGE MAGNETS on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

KITTY THE LION

Kitty the Lion on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

KOBI ONYAME

KOBI ONYAME on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

LIGHTGUIDES

LightGuides on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

MAKE SPARKS

MAKE SPARKS - New Tracks Up on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

MITCHELL MUSEUM

Mitchell Museum

MOPP

MOPP. on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

NIGHT NOISE TEAM

Night Noise Team on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

STANLEY ODD

Stanley Odd on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

THE DRAYMIN

The Draymin on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

THE RAY SUMMERS

The Ray Summers?-?Sonicbids EPK

THE SEVENTEENTH CENTURY

The Seventeenth Century on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

THREE BLIND WOLVES

Three Blind Wolves on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

WASHINGTON IRVING

Washington Irving on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

I've not got a huge interest in this because I won't be going to T this year, but just thought I'd mention it and say well done to Steve Winton (kingofdeon) of Kashmir Red fame, who's singing with Fridge Magnets!

I notice Be Like Pablo of Tuff Wax Records is on the line up too.

Don't really know any of the other bands... couple of familiar band names, but couldn't tell you what they're like!

:up:

Thank you Calum. Looking forward to this and Rockness.

Also playing Dirty Hearts Club (SNAFU) June 10th for anyone who funcies checking us out.

Mucho

x

Guest Gladstone
These were all pretty much guarantees from the Glasgow area. Three Blind Wolves is Ross Clarks new band. French Wives are good, AGP have had them up before. The Seventeenth Century are really good and are playing a 45 A-Side show at the 13th Note on June 14th if anyone is in Glasgow and fancies checking them out.

Sam - how is the 13th Note for gigs?

We contemplated playing there ages ago with some friends from Glasgow - is it still just a venue hire type place?

We contemplated playing there ages ago with some friends from Glasgow - is it still just a venue hire type place?

I love it. It only hold 100 people max, the ceiling is about 8ft from the floor. The stage is just on the floor but the PA is alright for a small venue. At least it has subs and independent monitor mixes. I've had 100 people in there before and it gets a bit toasty (understatement).

I think it is 60 to hire on weekdays and 80 on weekends. You get it for free if the bar makes over 150 quid in sales though, great deal for promoters like me.

Here is a video from our Codes in the Clouds show last June - YouTube - Codes In The Clouds - Don't Go Awash In This Digital Landscape (Live 13th Note, Glasgow 23.06.09)

Can only echo what Sam said really. Played there twice and its super. The folk that work there are nice and one of the sound folk was great - really patient, helpful, etc. The food is good upstairs too. And it's right across the street from Monorail. Greatest record shop in the whole wide world.

Can only echo what Sam said really. Played there twice and its super. The folk that work there are nice and one of the sound folk was great - really patient, helpful, etc. The food is good upstairs too. And it's right across the street from Monorail. Greatest record shop in the whole wide world.

Yup, good and well run.

They even waive the hire fee if they make enough money on the bar. The very best sort of approach.

mitchell museum weren't great when phil put them on, was that with errors? wasn't too impressed, they came off as trying to be really deliberately weird but just became annoying.

I found them intriguing to say the least and I was in such high spirits to see errors as well that I really enjoyed it.

Each to there own I suppose and they're doing really well for themselves so good on them.

Guest Gladstone

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

No Turning Thirteen' date=' o right were from Aberdeen!![/quote']

I wish people would stop churning that out as an excuse!

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

I wish people would stop churning that out as an excuse!

Agreed. Most of the population of Glasgow between the ages of 15 and 40 are in a band so, believe me, the ratio is about right.