aberdeen-music

Celebrity Dead Pool

Lemonade

• 4 weeks later...
Incidentally, Edwin Morgan dying this summer means I'm up to 15 points:

90-99 years: 5 points

+

Unique pick: +3 if you were the only competitor to pick that person.

add that to the 7 I've already got for Dennis Hopper.

Sorry, that one must have passed me by, on account of having never heard of him.

That's swept you into equal first:

1 TigerfromMars 15

2 Karma Tsunami 15

3 Surfer Rosa 14

4 DigitalxVoodoo 13

5 Alan Cynic 12

6 Scorge 12

7 Lucky Rathen 8

8 Gooch Taylor 7

9 Scottyboy 7

10 Murr 7

11 Robert Knight 5

I reckon there could still be one more big death before the New Year. That could possibly help decide the winner! If there's a tie, all the relevant contenders have to have a fight. In a paddling pool full of jelly and custard. Naked, except for a snorkel and mask.

Someone posted on twitter the other day that Eddie Large had died and I got a bit excited in a celebrity death kind of way but it turned out to be a hoax.

There must be a big one in the waiting before Christmas Day, hopefully one which is unexpected (e.g. Britney Spears in a car crash) so journalists actually have to do some fucking work instead of telling us the weather is shit....

Someone posted on twitter the other day that Eddie Large had died and I got a bit excited in a celebrity death kind of way but it turned out to be a hoax.

Ha, was that Kris aka Neuro?

I'm so shit at the dead pool. Roll on next year when I can come up with a proper list, rather than just a list of people I could sort of imagine dying and there being a massive international state of shock over.

Ha, was that Kris aka Neuro?

I'm so shit at the dead pool. Roll on next year when I can come up with a proper list, rather than just a list of people I could sort of imagine dying and there being a massive international state of shock over.

Yes it certainly was Mr Rennie, the artist formerly known as Zombie Munch the little tyke.

A royal death would be good - Prince Phillip is nearly 90!