aberdeen-music

Celebrity Dead Pool

Lemonade

The first Norman Wisdom film I ever saw was "The Square Peg". The Early Bird was a good one, I agree, the best scene in it I think is when he's trying to walk up the stairs with a cup of tea in his hand. Genius.

Here's a scene from Up In The World. I think the girl in this (Maureen Swanson) is rather lovely and has this brilliant Scottish accent the likes of which I've never heard in real life.

Norman, you've got to love him. He just doesn't know his station in life.

DigitalxVoodoo....watch yer back!!!! Me 'n' the Scorgester have got you in our sights!!!

Surely the time is approaching for Vera Lynn to fall over the white cliffs of Dover, or Jimmy Osmond to get hit by a busload of mormon tourists in Salt Lake City?

Val Doonican in bizarre rocking-chair accident, or knocked over by a cardigan?

5 points each for Robert Knight, Scorge and Alan Cynic, which makes the leaderboard look like this:

1 TigerfromMars 15

2 Surfer Rosa 14

3 DigitalxVoodoo 13

4 Alan Cynic 12

5 Scorge 12

6 Lucky Rathen 8

7 Gooch Taylor 7

8 Karma Tsunami 7

9 Scottyboy 7

10 Murr 7

11 Robert Knight 5

you feckers have too much time on your hands but the league table made me laugh

No chance...he's in my list for this year, so I can assure you he'll be well gone before long :up:

If we get a 2011 list I assume your own 'survivors' carry on, but you sub the dead ones with terminally ill/unlucky replacements???

I'm picking a whole new team for 2011! I don't want to be stuck with these healthy bastards.

Would it be wrong to have Alan Cynic on my dead pool for next year?

Surely his sex, drugs and folk n' roll lifestyle will catch up with him eventually?????

At the last gig I did the promoter advised the audience to 'buy his cds quick befiore he dies'...maybe there's something someone's not telling me?

My life is more 'flechs and rugs and aitken's rolls' though.

• Upvote 1

At the last gig I did the promoter advised the audience to 'buy his cds quick befiore he dies'...maybe there's something someone's not telling me?

My life is more 'flechs and rugs and aitken's rolls' though.

Chet Atkins used to tell a story about once being introduced as "The late, great Chet Atkins".