aberdeen-music

The stupidest, shittiest music videos ever made

Soda Jerk

Also, I know I posted this in another thread a couple of weeks ago, but everyone needs to watch this bloody thing:-

The lyrics are bad enough ("fuckin' magnets, how do they work?!") but the video "blows my brains," as ICP themselves might say. Two fat bastard middle-aged guys in clown make-up grooving all over the place is pretty ridiculous in the first place, but what's going on with that tower? The honking CGI? The "gangster" posturing by the skinnier bloke? The kids? The bit where he's rapping from between his wife's legs? Fuck me, this video is a vortex of complete and utter toot. The best bit is at 1:30 when the fat dude looks off into the distance, contemplating the poignancy of his philosophical lyrics.

Also, I know I posted this in another thread a couple of weeks ago, but everyone needs to watch this bloody thing:-

The lyrics are bad enough ("fuckin' magnets, how do they work?!") but the video "blows my brains," as ICP themselves might say. Two fat bastard middle-aged guys in clown make-up grooving all over the place is pretty ridiculous in the first place, but what's going on with that tower? The honking CGI? The "gangster" posturing by the skinnier bloke? The kids? The bit where he's rapping from between his wife's legs? Fuck me, this video is a vortex of complete and utter toot. The best bit is at 1:30 when the fat dude looks off into the distance, contemplating the poignancy of his philosophical lyrics.

Holy fuck. I'd heard about this song, but I never thought the lyrics would be that stupid. "I fed a fish to a pelican in 'frisco bay, it tried to steal my cellphone and ran away." Now, how is that in anyway a miracle?

The above is stupid, shitty, and FUCKING INCREDIBLE at the same time.

Looks like a team of black metal chartered surveyors doing a valuation on a castle. A bit worrying that you need to be able to breathe fire to see and an enormous cape to keep warm. Bit of a fixer upper. Extensive garden mind.

• Upvote 1

I liked the don broco, made me laff.

Anyway, iv posted this before, but it needs brought up again in this thread

YouTube - BANGS Take U To Da Movies : [Official Video]

My favorite element of the video is the pictures of the merits of hip hop culture, like money cars and jewelery in the background.

Yuuuh ma g-boy f'sho!!

Check out ma boys new video " my special girl ".

Dat bitch is ugly.

He is seriously the hip hop equivalent to $hitterspeed.

I liked the don broco, made me laff.

Anyway, iv posted this before, but it needs brought up again in this thread

YouTube - BANGS Take U To Da Movies : [Official Video]

My favorite element of the video is the pictures of the merits of hip hop culture, like money cars and jewelery in the background.

That song makes too much use of the word "movie".