aberdeen-music

News in Briefs

So I buy The Sun each day on my way to work...I'm nae proud but it provides a cheap read at lunchtime for 30 minutes...I'm loving the Page 3 girl 'News in Briefs' comments.

Now, not wishing to cast aspersions on the intelligence of our topless lovelies, but I'm amused at the thought of 'Vikki, 21, from Essex' commenting on Chris Evans spending 12million on a car by actually coming out with the pearler -

"Theories of cognitive dissonance reveal that in spite of themselves, females are powerless to resist the psychological influences of wealth and status. Even if he is no top model himself."

Actual quote - "He's an ugly ginger c**t but I'd still do him with that car".

March 2nd was a classic:

CHLOE, 22, from Leeds [That'll be Chloe Saxon who is rather nice]

CHLOE has an idea why millions of PS3s have packed up. She said: It could be caused by the mother board interface misconnecting with the CPU and RAM which then sorts the processor and video card. Or it could be something complicated.

I was going to start a thread on this!!!

Right, I keep most of these quotes with my mate Martin as a sort of running joke. I will post my favourite ones tomorrow!