aberdeen-music

Hello, intro

Hi, just like to intro myself, perhaps it would be kinda off to post without doing this as on most forums.

My names mark, i've just moved from lossie to hilton at the beginning of april a big step down I know :(. I'm into live music and ave never been much of a fan of produced music, so far ave found drummonds and o'neills which seem to be the main places for live rock that i've found. TKs is also good but too busy most days. Outwith music im into urban exploration, photography and archery.

hi mark, may your next discovery be the moorings then all will be good. welcome to aberdeen. drummonds is owned by the same people who own the tunnels which is located underneath union street beside marks and spencers, they put on lots of local and smaller bands. moorings does gigs on a saturday and has the best range of beers and ciders in aberdeen, it is aberdeens premier pirate bar and is good for most of your drinking needs. buy your cd's from one up on belmont street.

for photography, look out for a new shop opening on bridge street called photoghost for all your equipment and printing needs.

i have no archery recommendations, but good luck with that :)

Welcome Mark. I whole heartidly recommend you get yourself to the moorings which is located just by the harbour quay next to Richards Tattoo Shop and just infront of the maritime museum.

There have been several threads in the past about urban exploration and photography on these boards but I cannot be arsed looking for them. I trust a moderator will do if you require.

You'll get along fine on these boards if you can pretend to be intelligent or atleast have a modicum of whit :D

Hi.

Here's what you need to know.

Fast Caz likes fecal sex and blastbeats.

Daveofficer is also Chris, and vice versa.

JohnW will follow you home, taking pictures while he does, then post them to you.

Cloud is Polish.

Dave once had a wank about Maggie Thatcher.

Gus Chamber hates you.

Alan Cynic loves puns.

Alkaline has a pierced cock and knows a shitload about TVs.

Teabags loves talking about boabies.

90% of the male contingent of the forums have had at least one wank about DJ Jo-D

Lucky Rathen is fucking hilarious.

Nev and Jan are short.

Slutbags McGee is a whinghing bint.

Original Spies is the man.

anyone else care to elaborate further?

• Upvote 1

Jesus, that Peter Doherty loon has just discovered the phrase 'Good Times :-D' (which, incidentally, is my all-time least favourite phrase), and now uses it to end Every Single Tweet.

I'm glad Pete's discovered that! Good times!

Hi.

Here's what you need to know.

Fast Caz likes fecal sex and blastbeats.

Daveofficer is also Chris, and vice versa.

JohnW will follow you home, taking pictures while he does, then post them to you.

Cloud is Polish.

Dave once had a wank about Maggie Thatcher.

Gus Chamber hates you.

Alan Cynic loves puns.

Alkaline has a pierced cock and knows a shitload about TVs.

Teabags loves talking about boabies.

90% of the male contingent of the forums have had at least one wank about DJ Jo-D

Lucky Rathen is fucking hilarious.

Nev and Jan are short.

Slutbags McGee is a whinghing bint.

Original Spies is the man.

:laughing:

Spandau+ballet+-+2001+-+Gold,+The+best+of+-+front.jpg

Six 'Good Times :-D' and a 'Bad Times :-(' in his last eight poasts.

Am I the only one of us whom he has blocked from following him on Twitter? He's the fucking reason I started my account in the first place.

I don't know, I tend to just dip in and out of it, it's too much of an emotional rollercoaster for me to follow, like that ropey time before 3.00PM on the 7th of May when it appeared Collette had stood him up in Beveridge Park, that was tense, gave me a few greys that did.

Plus I don't think I could deal with the rejection if I did get blocked by him.