aberdeen-music

Cover Bands/Solo Performers Required

O'Neill's Aberdeen

Hi

We are currently looking to expand are musical line up in O'Neill's and are looking for either cover bands or solo performers to play Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights in the pub. In terms of style we have no real limitations as long as it gets the crowd going! Due to are small stage we can fit no more than 4 musicians and equipment (which is a tight squeeze).

If your interested drop me a line here, or to my e-mail oneillsaberdeen@googlemail.com or pop into the pub and ask for my self. Playing the odd Irish tune is always handy!

Slainte

Chris

Manager

O'Neill's

Guest droid
Hi

We are currently looking to expand are musical line up in O'Neill's and are looking for either cover bands or solo performers to play Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights in the pub. In terms of style we have no real limitations as long as it gets the crowd going! Due to are small stage we can fit no more than 4 musicians and equipment (which is a tight squeeze).

If your interested drop me a line here, or to my e-mail oneillsaberdeen@googlemail.com or pop into the pub and ask for my self. Playing the odd Irish tune is always handy!

Slainte

Chris

Manager

O'Neill's

Chicken wire supplied? :D