aberdeen-music

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Deeker

Shit kicked off big-time at the Dear Landlord/Joey T show in Aberdoom last night.

To contextualise - idiot 'moshers' are un-deece, elbowing girls and acting like an utter bell-end is even more so. This was the umpteenth time that this chap was asked to behave.

Dear Landlord played in Aberdeen...?

Yeah I got a text about it at around 2pm about it, I didnt have a clue they were playing and had already plans. Looks like some of the "punx" showed up that dont come to the usual punk gigs from that vid. Was you aright Deeker? Hope you sorted him out!

Yeah I got a text about it at around 2pm about it, I didnt have a clue they were playing and had already plans. Looks like some of the "punx" showed up that dont come to the usual punk gigs from that vid. Was you aright Deeker? Hope you sorted him out!

Fuck sake. I didn't know about it. Was it widely advertised? I hadn't seen owt on here about it.

Oocha. You just know when he falls back off the stage with 4 band members on top of him that things are about to go badly wrong for him. And quite right, what an utter cock. If he hasn't get the message yet I'm sure he will soon if he carries on with that kind of behaviour.