aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Deeker

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Shit kicked off big-time at the Dear Landlord/Joey T show in Aberdoom last night.

To contextualise - idiot 'moshers' are un-deece, elbowing girls and acting like an utter bell-end is even more so. This was the umpteenth time that this chap was asked to behave.

I can't make it out clearly, but I think that same guy was being a reet dick at the Wormrot gig last week.

Edit - Teabags got in there first, with better eyesight. :up:

Dear Landlord played in Aberdeen...?

Yeah I got a text about it at around 2pm about it, I didnt have a clue they were playing and had already plans. Looks like some of the "punx" showed up that dont come to the usual punk gigs from that vid. Was you aright Deeker? Hope you sorted him out!

Yeah I got a text about it at around 2pm about it, I didnt have a clue they were playing and had already plans. Looks like some of the "punx" showed up that dont come to the usual punk gigs from that vid. Was you aright Deeker? Hope you sorted him out!

Fuck sake. I didn't know about it. Was it widely advertised? I hadn't seen owt on here about it.

Oocha. You just know when he falls back off the stage with 4 band members on top of him that things are about to go badly wrong for him. And quite right, what an utter cock. If he hasn't get the message yet I'm sure he will soon if he carries on with that kind of behaviour.

Waaaallloppp, well in lads. Get him with the cymbal stands next time, oooya

kinda reminds me of

Fuck that was awesome! Mic stand in the face! Cymbal stand in the head! Guitar over the back! There's a few soundmen I've felt like doing that to in my time :up:

Waaaallloppp, well in lads. Get him with the cymbal stands next time, oooya

kinda reminds me of

What a bunch of girly twats.

I'll hit you with this cymbal stand, then RUN AWAY!!!! and then throw things at you.

Pathetic.

Went to school with him. Well there wasn't anything mentally wrong with him back then. I do enjoy playing to a crowd who are throwing themselves about, skanking and what not but if a person is being a complete gumby musclehead gimp then it's a free for all.