aberdeen-music

A Shameless Request to Dig Deep...

tv tanned

Hi all

Me and my brother are running the Baker Hughes 10K to raise money for Alzheimer Scotland.

In order to raise as much money as possible for a charity that's very close to my heart, I'd be grateful for any donations folk might be willing to make.

Anyone who has met me will know that watching me run 10K is probably worth a couple of quid just for the amusement value.

No obligations, but I thought I'd post this up anyway.

My Just Giving site is: Mark McDonald is fundraising for Alzheimer Scotland - JustGiving

Cheers

:up:

Hi all

Me and my brother are running the Baker Hughes 10K to raise money for Alzheimer Scotland.

In order to raise as much money as possible for a charity that's very close to my heart, I'd be grateful for any donations folk might be willing to make.

Anyone who has met me will know that watching me run 10K is probably worth a couple of quid just for the amusement value.

No obligations, but I thought I'd post this up anyway.

My Just Giving site is: Mark McDonald is fundraising for Alzheimer Scotland - JustGiving

Cheers

:up:

Dear Bastard,

Thanks for writing a thread almost identical to one I was going to post tomorrow (I'm running for Children 1st, hopefully)

Regards,

Nefarious C

I kid, good luck! And I'll chip in a quid or two. See you there! Maybe! Don't really know who you are!