aberdeen-music

All dayer tickets on sale in The Bassment

Ross

We should to an extent charge people 10 as it`s 10 bands and the likes. Overheads are huge and thus it`s costing a fair bit.

Although charging 7 keeps it really really cheap.... Also the gig as with all Moshulu gigs is Over 14s. Thus not everyone will be going to Bond*age....

We can add it on to take it off again but it is unfair on "The Kids."

Hence currently gigs in Moshulu are seperate from the club nights unless stated on a case by case basis.

Gigs loose us money. Club Nights make us money.....

If people don`t support the gigs that they wish to go to then it defeats the purpose of putting on gigs.

It`s late and i`m tired; probably rambling too..... Tommorow will be a long day.....

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Him are Finnish' date=' you twat :p[/quote']

And very good in my opinion. The bands at Moshulu might be ace but they don't cost as much to put on as HIM I wouldn't expect so the Music Hall has to cover it's overheads I believe?

What is all this HIM-bashing over being Bam Margera endorsed? What are they supposed to do? Tell him to fuck off and stop liking them? :p

Guest Ewan SSR

I think Camie meant that the only reason they were so popular was because Bam listened to them, and when it became "cool" to throw people around in shopping trolleys, the kids listened to him, and liked them. But they are shit.

I think Camie meant that the only reason they were so popular was because Bam listened to them' date=' and when it became "cool" to throw people around in shopping trolleys, the kids listened to him, and liked them. But they are shit.[/quote']

But that doesn't really make sense - the kids in this post are listening to them because they like them so what's so wrong with that?

At the end of the day it's just opinion but my lady freen got 'Greatest Lovesongs Vol.666' from a German pen friend and when I met her I realised that the band rocked but if you're not into the cheesier/gothic side of rock then you won't like it. The Rasmus are FAR more worthy of your ire though I would recommend :up:

sorry what i said didnt explain much because ive already said it before but i knwo that there are some people who like HIM for their music. What I dont like is that the MAJORITY only like them because the singer is gothic and the band are mates with bam magera. What I also dont like is that they get exploited this way by the media and their label. Im sure it doesnt cost that much to get them over here. Its just that the big fat cats in charge want heaps of money.

I reckon every band on the Dead On All Dayer are much better than HIM but yet they dont get the recognition they deserve.

I'm reliably informed that there shall be a handy supper break in-between 17:10 and 18:00 hours or so for you to go and get food and sober up a bit :p

Fancy dress I also hear shall be tolerated nay smiled upon in a knowing manner so dress up for the occasion fools!

Also those of a hardcore persuasion might be pleased to learn that Allergo's stage time should be around 6pm or so when the jumping about mayhem* can start in ernest! :D

*No rolling on the floor a la T In The Park shall be tolerated most likely :)