aberdeen-music

All dayer tickets on sale in The Bassment

Ross

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw the 7 is worth it alone just for shouting myke so this one will be muchos value for money :up:

Both Firstborn & Shouting Myke have hooked up with the same music lawyer as Capdown and numerous others.

I`d expect the two of them to make a LOT of progress in the UK industry over the next year.

Aconite Thrill were unknowns this time last year and are now about to release their debut album after their debut E.P on Mighty Atom sold over 1,000 copies.

Also Days In December have released their new EP on Mighty Atom this week. Out in One Up.....

Ripper...

Guest stuartmaxwell

and we know how great that S.E.A. ep is

i might come up for this one from glasgow, when is it again??

i know i will be up on the 24th september cos i am putting on the sep audio dropouts effort cos shaun is doing a charity show, if its the 25th i will prob go

also from friday onwards i will have some tickets to sell also. i will be on belmont street on saturday afternoon so feel free if see me run up say hi and buy a ticket

woooop

btw the 7 is worth it alone just for shouting myke so this one will be muchos value for money :up:

damn right it is. What time will you be on belmont street from? I have work from 12-4 so if you aint there before or after could you come up to the superdrug in bon accord so I can buy a nice ticket off you:).

New SEA E.P will be out then too

Fingers crossed there's no delays!! We'll also have very professional laser printed t-shirts on sale as well if all goes to plan. They'll be available in black, and in red, both with white logos. available in S, M, L, XL, and prob priced at 6 or 7

We'll also hopefully have some new songs airing then, as we are putting the final finishing touches to 2 absolute stonkers, and have the essence of two more sorted. If you think the upcoming ep is good, just wait for these new songs!! which'll be on another new ep by the end of the year hopefully!!

I hope you folks who are going to this all-day thing will also take the time to come by One-Up at 1pm for the MIGHTY Black Atom and ourselves doing a wee in-store preview, and then come on down once the all-dayer is done to the Lemon Tree to catch both of us rocking the house down for our joint CD launch partay! If you love your bad self, make sure you come down.. ;)

:bat: