aberdeen-music

For Sale: Japanese Squier Stratocaster

Monster Zero

I want a Telecaster.

I was looking at Squier for cheapness but if there was a Fender I would be happy to consider looking at some form of part exchange on my part as well. But I'm really hopeless at guitar and looking to start trying to learn properly again so not wishing to waste too much money, the wife will flay me.

Would prefer black but anything considered.

I want a Telecaster.

I was looking at Squier for cheapness but if there was a Fender I would be happy to consider looking at some form of part exchange on my part as well. But I'm really hopeless at guitar and looking to start trying to learn properly again so not wishing to waste too much money, the wife will flay me.

Would prefer black but anything considered.

I have a Mexican/US Telecaster that probably needs some TLC with a soldering iron. I'd happily trade it for this. The Telecaster is light blonde.

I have a Mexican/US Telecaster that probably needs some TLC with a soldering iron. I'd happily trade it for this. The Telecaster is light blonde.

May be an option but I suppose we need to see what happens now I've chucked it on the Bay...would you be giving it the care and attention pre-exchange as I have no clue about the electrical gubbins in guitars although I'm sure I could get there but dinna really want to be straight into messing with soldering etc!

May be an option but I suppose we need to see what happens now I've chucked it on the Bay...would you be giving it the care and attention pre-exchange as I have no clue about the electrical gubbins in guitars although I'm sure I could get there but dinna really want to be straight into messing with soldering etc!

Aye, I would sort out the electrics and give it a setup. Mind, it has been gigged a fair bit, so it has a bit of superficial wear and tear. I can talk to you about it at the Vocoustics gig on Sunday night.

Aye, I would sort out the electrics and give it a setup. Mind, it has been gigged a fair bit, so it has a bit of superficial wear and tear. I can talk to you about it at the Vocoustics gig on Sunday night.

Wear and tear doesn't bother me as long as there aren't chunks missing and bits of gaffa tape holding it together.

We can discuss Sunday and I guess Monday night practice could be a place to let me see it in anger?