aberdeen-music

Trade: 20" Sabian AAX Stage Ride for "something bigger."

Moose

I am currently playing with a 20" Sabian AAX Stage Ride (only a few months old) and although it is a fantastic, versatile cymbal, I just want something a bit bigger. I suppose, the problem I have with it is its versatility. I already play with two crashes, a splash and a china and as the ride is quite "crashy" I want something that is just a big ping of a ride sound!

I really like the 21" Zildjian Big-Bell at Captain Toms - I think I am one of few - so if anyone out there has something similar and wants a change send me a pm. and we can work out a swap. I am more than willing to put a bit of money in if necessary but mine is a pretty valuable cymbal so I had hoped not to!

Cheers

Dallas

I have a Sabian Pro-Sonix ride that is not at all crashy. I have always fancied a more crashy ride. But mine is pretty ancient, like 10 years or something, the only one i've ever had as it's the only one of my original Sabian set that I never demolished. On looking it is only 20" as well.

Cheers like, not really what I'm looking for though. I suppose it might just be a better idea to try and sell my one on to raise the capital for new een. Its sounds like so much effort though.

Anyone else interested. I'll throw in WWF: Aggression (circa 1998; rap covers of wrestlers intro music) and Dino Crisis 2 for the PS1?