aberdeen-music

Going On a Date

Oedo 808

Satrosphere and walk along the beach to Fittie then lunch in the Silver Darling, follow this up with Bowling, dinner at TGI's then Cinema. That's going to be kind of expensive...

That's at least 6 dates worth of stuff...blowing your wad too soon, plenty of time for that at the end of a successful date!

Mine and Fran's first date involved her coming to my house and watching Point Break and listening to me bang on about how awesome it is when Keanu Reeves jumps out of the plane without a parachute and catches up with Patrick Swayze (RIP) to commence in some freefall fighting. I then got a bit drunk and smoked heaps of fags. That was over a year ago and she's still going out with me. So, yeah, you could always try that...

That's at least 6 dates worth of stuff...blowing your wad too soon, plenty of time for that at the end of a successful date!

I was swithering with suggesting hiring a private jet for some opera in Paris followed by table for two .. snails, frogs legs and Champagne as you float down the Seine aboard the Bateaux Parisiens.

Mine and Fran's first date involved her coming to my house and watching Point Break and listening to me bang on about how awesome it is when Keanu Reeves jumps out of the plane without a parachute and catches up with Patrick Swayze (RIP) to commence in some freefall fighting. I then got a bit drunk and smoked heaps of fags. That was over a year ago and she's still going out with me. So, yeah, you could always try that...

Yeah...pretty much anything except this

Guest Tam o' Shantie

take her on the grampian eye, and slip the operator 5 bucks to make it 'accidentally' break down while you're at the top. women are much more suggestable at altitude. plus the view is much better (probably).

I would dinghy the cinema idea. Its impossible to get a conversation going if thats all your doing and last time I took a girl there came out sweating like a rapist.

Nearly gave the game away!

I laughed out loud for a considerable time at this post.

That is a positively icebox first date compared to the one I had with my now wife.

I'd steer clear of the cinema, i always think it's rotten for dates because there's no chat.

My first date with my wife was a disaster, it started with chris insisting on getting the same train into town as us. then my ex-girlfriend rang me while i was on the train. heather got id'd going into exodus where we were going to see deadloss, and her best friend turned up steaming. worked out in the end though!

I'd steer clear of the cinema, i always think it's rotten for dates because there's no chat.

My first date with my wife was a disaster, it started with chris insisting on getting the same train into town as us. then my ex-girlfriend rang me while i was on the train. heather got id'd going into exodus where we were going to see deadloss, and her best friend turned up steaming. worked out in the end though!

Fuck you for always bringing up the fact I was there! It's not like there's a train every five minutes from Stoney, you shouldn't have chosen a gig I was going to as your first date...

Back on topic, how does taking a girl to a gig for a date go?

The last date I can remember taking to a gig walked out on me half way through the night so I ended up having to sleep with someone I met at the club afterwards.

A gig isn't a good idea for a first date.